6.12 - References
REFERENCES USED IN CREATION OF THIS LESSON INCLUDE:
- Brady, N.C., and R. R. Weil. 2008. The Nature and Properties of Soil, 14th edition. Pearson Prentice Hall, Pearson Education Inc. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, USA, 07458.
- Campbell, N.A., and J.B. Reece. 2002. Biology. 6th edition. Benjamin Cummings, 1301 Sansome St., San Francisco, CA 94111
- Eswaran, H., R. Lal and P.F. Reich. 2001. Land degradation: an overview. In: Bridges, E.M., I.D. Hannam, L.R. Oldeman, F.W.T. Pening de Vries, S.J. Scherr, and S. Sompatpanit (eds.). Responses to Land Degradation. Proc. 2nd. International Conference on Land Degradation and Desertification, Khon Kaen, Thailand. Oxford Press, New Delhi, India.
- USDA-NRCS. Soil Classification - NRCS Soils. Revised 03/21/2008. United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service. Accessed January 6, 2009. http://soils.usda.gov/technical/classification/
- USDA-NRCS. Soil Use, World Soil Resources. NRCS Soils. Revised 02/23/2009. United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service. Accessed January 6, 2009 http://soils.usda.gov/use/worldsoils/
- Soil Survey Staff. 2003. Keys To Soil Taxonomy. 9th edition. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service.
- Soil Survey Staff. 1999. Soil Taxonomy: A Basic System Of Soil Classification For Making And Interpreting Soil Surveys. 2nd edition. Natural Resources Conservation Service. U.S. Department of Agriculture Handbook 436.